Transform your workspace with the Uprite Ergo® single monitor sit-stand desk converter. With a simple touch of a lever, your desk will be transformed into a dynamic standing workstation. Whether at home or in the office, the sit-stand desk converter streamlines your space to meet your needs and balance work efficiency with personal health. Easily and effortlessly transition between sitting and standing positions with the press of a single lever. The aesthetically-pleasing design is made completely with anodized and powder-coated aluminum and steel. The Sit2Stand™ sits atop existing furniture, allowing for an easy conversion to an all new, healthier workflow.
- 18” of Vertical Height Adjustment
- 23 Different Height Locking Points
- 27.5” Keyboard Tray Allows Space for Full Size Keyboard and Mouse
- Upper Tier Worksurface Slides In-and-Out for Ease of Use
- Telescoping Columns Provides Low Profile In Seated Position
- Single-Action, Quick-Release Adjustment Lever
- Not Physically Attached to Current Desk – Easily Slides Out of The Way
- Cable Management Clips and Wrap Included
- Made From 95% Recycled Materials
- 1 Years Limited Warranty
- Vertical Height Adjustment – 18”
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH) – 24.5”x 27.5” x 38”
- Minimum Height (Lowered Positions) – 20”
- Maximum Height (Raised Positions) – 38”
- Keyboard Tray – 12.5”x 27.5”
- Upper Worksurface – 9” x 12.25”
- Base Footprint – 16.25” x 16”
- Maximum Monitor Weight for Standard Unit: 11lbs
- Maximum Monitor Weight for HD unit: 20 Lbs
- Monitor mounting – VESA 75 and 100mm options
With 18 inches of vertical height adjustment, the Single Monitor Sit2Stand™ slides easily out of the way to free up desk space. The adjustable work surface slides in and out for easy access to notes or documents.
A single-action, quick-release adjustment lever allows the Single Monitor Sit2Stand™ workstation to lock and hold firm at any height. The innovative telescoping column allow for a low profile in the seated position.